Monday, July 7, 2008

leg evolution.

so i had a nasty little (ok, not so little) auto accident about half a year ago. the aforementioned accident left me with casts on both legs, and a splint on one arm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

after a while i started rockin' a knee brace on my left leg. eventually the other cast's time came to an end as well, and i switched to an orthopedic boot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i'll spare you the scary "my right leg is skinnier than my left leg, and i've got a crooked foot!" pictures. things have changed since then.

but yeah, i soon lost the leg brace and eventually lost the orthopedic boot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my legs look like this again, buuuut (after the good doctor built me a new heel bone) am now not allowed to wear heels.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i ordered a pair of custom molded shoes (black flats) from some orthodics shoemaker, but they were like $328.00 and never came anyway. these days i've been switching off between a pink pair of sauconys, black clarks bostonian loafer/sneakers, and *GASP* black croc maryjanes. these options are lacking in the realm of style, but my foot requires hardcore arch support, and a simulated rocker bottom. it's like the cool shoes haven't got any sole.

ahh i loooove flats, but i can't handle them right now. even my precious moccasins felt like ass :( problematic heel bones are no picnic, so i am willing to sacrifice style over comfort, obvi. ha ha the other day i totally almost bought a pair of neon green filas. awesome. but yeah, if you have any ideas as to what comfortable AND stylish shoes should be gracing my feet please let me know. they must look good with tacky earrings and anything from dresses, leggings, and jeans (skinny and boot cut).

your help is greatly appreciated. you are fantastic.

kthanx :)

xo

amaris

1 comment:

Cybercast70 said...

Wow girl... I hope you get a good recovery...
Cybercast70