Monday, July 28, 2008

...

the past weekend was super fantastic one, but i'll tell you more about it later. promise.

ok. this whole things is going to sound so so soooo lame, but i feel 100% lucky. you see, today (while on the way back from new york) my bruv and i were rear-ended pretty badly on the interstate. i'll spare you the details, but i was definitely freaked out. like, TOTALLY freaked out. the car we were in is wasted for sure...doors jammed, broken glass, twisted metal, me getting pulled out of the driver side window, etc. thank goodness nobody got hurt, though. i've had my share of nasty car accidents, and i am done thanks. done. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! my brain is a heap of mush right now, and this sounds like some kind of weird livejournal entry?! ha ha ew. but yeah, i got very lucky.

right now i am so in love with every person, place, and thing. this happens from time to time. oops ha ha. my friends, and my favorite people are as good as gold. i am pretty sure that they know who they are :)



i'm going to go hide now. or cry. or drink iced coffee while getting crazy with the dvr. it's a game of "choose your own adventure."

xoxoxo

No comments: